While you are wondering how effective these 3D rendering are, here are few pointers that guide you through while you want to choose one
• Know your purpose – The top priority is that you must be clear on what you will require
• There is much software available in market today – Best is to visit their home pages, there you find their best and you can compare prices as well.
• Try checking out how speed they work, some might give wonderful results but are very slow to work on
• Check out if the features are user-friendly – even if there are tons of options but a complex way to use, you will not benefit fully
• Finally, it is going to be the user who is most important. Check out the skill set of the designer as well
Sketch up, Maxwell, Indigo, Vray, 3ds Max, Lightwave, Lumion, Shaderlight, Lightup, Twilight, SUPodium are some top popular names.
Before you even use this software you have to start to basic so here’s a video of some of the most used modeling software that are free to download.